How to connect Pavlok Wearable Device + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Pavlok Wearable Device and Strava automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- BeepSends a beep to your Pavlok device.Action
- Send SongSend a Song through the APIAction
- VibrateSends a vibration to your Pavlok device.Action
- ZapSends a zap to your Pavlok device.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
- Create Totals and Stats ReportCreates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.Action
Finds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pavlok Wearable Device and Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.