How to connect PassKit Membership + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between PassKit Membership and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EnrollmentTriggers when a new member enrols into a membership program.Trigger
- Burn PointsBurns points for a member (identified by PassKit ID or External ID). Deducts the amounts provided.Action
- Check-In MemberChecks in a member by either internal PassKit ID or External ID.Action
- Check-Out MemberChecks out a member by either internal PassKit ID or External ID.Action
- Delete MemberDeletes member by either internal PassKit ID or External ID. The membership pass will lose a barcode after member deletion.Action
- Earn PointsEarns points for a member (identified by PassKit ID or External ID). Adds the amounts provided.Action
- Enrol MemberAdds a member to your program and issue a membership pass.Action
- Set PointsSets points for a member (identified by PassKit ID or External ID). Updates the point balance with the amounts provided.Action
- PassKit Membership
Updates expiry of a single member.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
- Step 1: Authenticate PassKit Membership and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.