How to connect OptinMonster + QuickMail.io
Zapier lets you send info between OptinMonster and QuickMail.io automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is added to a campaign.Trigger
- New BounceTriggers when an email comes back as a bounce.Trigger
- New Checkpoint ReachedTriggers when a prospect reached a checkpoint in the journey.Trigger
- New ClickTriggers when a prospect clicks on a link.Trigger
- New Journey CompletedTrigger when a prospect has no more steps to execute in the journey.Trigger
- New OpenTriggers when a prospect opens an email.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when a prospect replies to you.Trigger
- Update TagTriggers when a prospect tag is set or unset.Trigger
Trigger when a task is created.
Trigger when a prospect clicks on an unsubscribe link.
Cancel all journeys of a prospect & removes that prospect from any buckets.
Creates or Update a Prospect.
Set a prospect as unsubscribed to stop sending emails to that prospect.
- Step 1: Authenticate OptinMonster and QuickMail.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.