How to connect OnePageCRM + TicketCo
Zapier lets you send info between OnePageCRM and TicketCo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Won DealTriggers when a deal is won.TriggerScheduled
- New Next ActionTriggers when a new next action is set.TriggerScheduled
- New Pending DealTriggers when a new pending deal is created.TriggerScheduled
- Create NoteAdds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.ActionScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in OnePageCRM.ActionScheduled
- Find ContactFind a contact in OnepageCRM.ActionScheduled
Finds or creates a specific find contact.
Triggers when a new transaction is completed.
- Step 1: Authenticate OnePageCRM + TicketCo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.