Omnify Help & Support
What Omnify Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Memberships Renewal - Invoice - Triggers when membership renewal invoice is generated in the business.
- New Family Member - Triggers when a new family member is added to the business.
- Memberships Renewal - Booking - Triggers on renewal of membership booking.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new client is added to the business.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is added to the business.
- Class Pack Renewal - Invoice - Triggers when class pack renewal invoice generated in the business.
- Invoice Paid - Triggers when paid invoice is generated in the business.
- Class Pack Renewal - Booking - Triggers on renewal of class pack booking.
- New Booking - Triggers when a new booking is made. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Create Client - Adds new customer to your Omnify's business.
How to Get Started with Omnify on Zapier
When you start creating a Omnify Zap, you will be asked to connect your Omnify account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Omnify API key.
To locate your API Key in your Omnify account, please follow these steps:
To find your API Key, you'll first need to log into your Omnify account. Sign-up if you do not have an Omnify account already.
Head to your Zapier Integration page by going to Dashboard> Settings> Integrations
Click on Zapier card which will open up a screen where a unique API key for you to use in Zapier is generated.
Click the ‘Copy Token’ button next to the API Key text field. This will copy the generated API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Omnify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Omnify
Common Problems with Omnify on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message