Nibo Help & Support
What Nibo Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- None yet!
- Find a Category - Find a category.
- Find or Create a Supplier - Find a supplier.
- Find or Create a Customer - Find a customer.
- Create Category - Create a category.
- Schedule Debit - Create a schedule debit.
- Create Supplier - Create a supplier.
- Create a Credit - Create a receipt.
- Create a Debit - Create a payment.
- Create Customer - Create a customer.
- Schedule Credit - Create a schedule credit.
How to Get Started with Nibo on Zapier
How to Get Started with Nibo on Zapier.#
To get started with Nibo on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Nibo account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Nibo account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Sim” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Nibo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Nibo
Common Problems with Nibo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message