How to connect Newslit + Spotify
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Spotify automatically—no code required.
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
Adds a track to one of your playlists.
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.Trigger
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.Trigger
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.Trigger
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.Action
- Create PlaylistCreates a new playlist.Action
- Save TrackSave a track to "Your Music" library.Action
Look up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.
Gets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Spotify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.