How to connect Newslit + Firebase / Firestore
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Firebase / Firestore automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Media Intelligence Report - By Story
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
automatically do this!
Create Cloud Firestore Document
Creates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Firebase / Firestore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Newslit is a next-generation news monitoring and research tool for PR professionals, investors, researchers, marketers, sales people, consultants, and business owners. Continuously tracking the most comprehensive set of important news sources, and integrating social signals from thousands of top business influencers.