How to connect Newslit + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Buffer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Media Intelligence Report - By Story
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
automatically do this!
Add to Buffer
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.
Our most popular Zap!
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Newslit is a next-generation news monitoring and research tool for PR professionals, investors, researchers, marketers, sales people, consultants, and business owners. Continuously tracking the most comprehensive set of important news sources, and integrating social signals from thousands of top business influencers.