NeverBounce Help & Support
What NeverBounce Triggers and Actions are Supported
How to Get Started with NeverBounce on Zapier
When you start creating a NeverBounce Zap, you will be asked to connect your NeverBounce account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your NeverBounce API key.
To locate your API Key in your NeverBounce account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your NeverBounce account.
- From the Dashboard, click "Apps" in the top right toolbar
- Locate the Zapier app and click the "+Add" button at the bottom of the box
- Click the "New Zapier+" button
- Name the Application and click the "Save" button (setting a Low Balance Alert notice threshold is optional)
- Copy the Private Zapier Key located in the "Your Private Zapier Key" box to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your NeverBounce account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with NeverBounce
Common Problems with NeverBounce on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message