How to connect Netlify + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between Netlify and Pushover automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Emergency Push NotificationSend an emergency Pushover notificationAction
- Push NotificationSend a Pushover notificationAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Netlify and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.