How to connect Netlify + Protexting
Zapier lets you send info between Netlify and Protexting automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- New Contact's Shipping DetailsTriggers when New Contact's Shipping DetailsTrigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a new or updated contact in ProTexting is added.Trigger
- New Inbound SMS or MMS MessageNew inbound SMS or MMS message received from ProTexting.Trigger
Creates a new Contact.
Push Amazon Orders to ProTexting
Creates a group SMS campaign
Creates a new SMS notification.
- Step 1: Authenticate Netlify and Protexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.