How to connect Netlify + Plezi
Zapier lets you send info between Netlify and Plezi automatically—no code required.
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Contacts by Content DownloadedTriggers when a content is downloaded.Trigger
- Contact ChangedTriggers when an existing contact is changed.Trigger
- Contact Score ChangedTriggers when the score of a contact is changed above a specific value.Trigger
Triggers when the status of a contact is changed.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Adds event to contact.
Creates or updates a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Netlify + Plezi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.