How to connect Netlify + Plezi
Zapier lets you send info between Netlify and Plezi automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Contacts by Content DownloadedTriggers when a content is downloaded.Trigger
- Contact ChangedTriggers when an existing contact is changed.Trigger
- Contact Score ChangedTriggers when the score of a contact is changed above a specific value.Trigger
Triggers when the status of a contact is changed.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Adds event to contact.
Creates or updates a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Netlify and Plezi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.