Netlify Help & Support
What Netlify Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Deploy Started - Triggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.
- New Form Submission - Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
- New Deploy Succeeded - Triggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.
- New Deploy Failed - Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
- None yet!
- Start Deploy - Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
How to Get Started with Netlify on Zapier
When you start creating a Netlify Zap, you will be asked to connect your Netlify account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Netlify account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Netlify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Netlify
Common Problems with Netlify on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message