How to connect NetLicensing + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between NetLicensing and Netlify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LicenseeTriggers when a new licensee is createdTrigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is createdTrigger
- Create LicenseeCreate a new LicenseeAction
- Create ProductCreate a new ProductAction
- Find a LicenseeSearch a Licensee by its numberAction
- Find a ProductSearch a Product by its numberAction
- Search or Create LicenseeCreate a Licensee if this does not existAction
- Search or Create ProductCreate a Product if this does not existAction
Triggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate NetLicensing and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.