How to connect NetLicensing + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between NetLicensing and Netlify automatically—no code required.
- New LicenseeTriggers when a new licensee is createdTrigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is createdTrigger
- Create LicenseeCreate a new LicenseeAction
- Create ProductCreate a new ProductAction
- Find a LicenseeSearch a Licensee by its numberAction
- Find a ProductSearch a Product by its numberAction
- Search or Create LicenseeCreate a Licensee if this does not existAction
- Search or Create ProductCreate a Product if this does not existAction
Triggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate NetLicensing + Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.