How to connect NeonCRM + Runkeeper
Zapier lets you send info between NeonCRM and Runkeeper automatically—no code required.
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is created.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is created.Trigger
- Create Individual AccountCreates a new individual account.Action
- Create ActivityAdd an activity to an account.Action
- Create DonationCreates a new donation.Action
- Create Organization AccountCreates a new organization account.Action
- Update Individual AccountUpdates an individual account.Action
Updates an organization account.
Links an individual account to an organization account.
Finds an existing account.
Triggers when you complete an activity of any type.
Adds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.
- Step 1: Authenticate NeonCRM and Runkeeper.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.