MyWiFi Networks Help & Support
What MyWiFi Networks Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Device) - Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a device.
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Campaign) - Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a campaign.
- WiFi Guest Automation Trigger - Triggers when a WiFi Guest satisfies an automation rule.
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Location) - Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a location.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with MyWiFi Networks on Zapier
To get started with MyWiFi Networks on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your MyWiFi Networks account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your MyWiFi Networks API key.
To locate your API Key in your MyWiFi Networks account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your MyWifi Networks account.
- Select "Branding" from the left menu.
- Click "Generate" next to App Secret Key.
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
Note: Make sure to click "Save" at the bottom before leaving this page before using the App Secret Key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your MyWiFi Networks account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With MyWiFi Networks
Common Problems with MyWiFi Networks on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message