Moskit Help & Support
What Moskit Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- New Activity - Triggers when a new activity is created.
- Create Contact and Company - Creates a new contact and new company.
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal.
How to Get Started with Moskit on Zapier
To get started with Moskit on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Moskit account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Moskit connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your Moskit account, click the blue address on the screen above and you will be directed to your account in Moskit. Copy the Token shown in the "Integrações via Zapier" field.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Moskit account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Moskit
Common Problems with Moskit on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message