How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Looping by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Looping by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Create Loop From Line ItemsCreates a new Loop from line item(s). This is an advanced action!Action
- Create Loop From NumbersCreates a new Loop from numbers. This is an advanced action!Action
- Looping by Zapier
Creates a new Loop from text value(s) with a specified delimiter. This is an advanced action!
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Looping by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.