Minut Smart Home Alarm + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Minut Smart Home Alarm and Webhooks by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Minut Smart Home Alarm + Webhooks by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when Minut detects an alarm sound.
Triggers when the Minut button is pressed.
Triggers when Minut is removed from or put back to its mounting plate.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.
Fire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.
Triggers when the sound level exceeds the set threshold. The threshold can be set in the Minut app.
Triggers if the grace period expires after motion detection.
Poll a URL and look for new entries.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.
Fire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.
- Step 1: Authenticate Minut Smart Home Alarm + Webhooks by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.