How to connect Messenger Bot + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Messenger Bot and Mailchimp automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Messenger Bot and Mailchimp workflows with Zapier's templates
- Add new updated Messenger Bot subscribers to Mailchimp
Add new updated Messenger Bot subscribers to Mailchimp
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New or Updated Custom Field
Triggers when a subscriber's information is added or modified.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new subscribers is added to page.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
Triggers when subscribers chat on messenger.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when subscribers order on your ecommerce store.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Messenger Bot + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Messenger Bot and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.