How to connect Messenger Bot + GetResponse
Zapier lets you send info between Messenger Bot and GetResponse automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New or Updated Custom Field
Triggers when a subscriber's information is added or modified.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new subscribers is added to page.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Landing Page
Triggers when a new landing page is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when subscribers chat on messenger.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when subscribers order on your ecommerce store.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Messenger Bot + GetResponse Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Messenger Bot and GetResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.