How to connect Mention + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Mention and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert is added.Trigger
- New MentionTriggers when a new mention comes through for the specified alert.Trigger
- New SourceA listing of mention sources availableTrigger
- Create AlertCreates a new alertAction
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mention and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.