How to connect Mensagia + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Mensagia and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Send SMS With ActiveCampaignRegister an event in ActiveCampaign and automate the sending of an SMS, returning the registry values.Action
- Create a New ContactCreate a new contact in an agenda within the Mensagia platform.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to the contact who triggered the action.Action
- Send SMS CampaignSend a campaign to one or more groups registered in your Mensagia account.Action
- Send Voice CampaignCreate and send a voice campaign over the phone for your audience.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSend a Transactional email to your contacts using your custom templates from Mensagia.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mensagia and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.