How to connect Marketo + Upscribe
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and Upscribe automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an email is sent.
Adds a lead to a list.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFinds or creates a specific search lead.Action
- Email SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Triggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).
Creates a new contact in your Upscribe account.
Sends an email to all your contacts.
Sends an email to one contact.
Adds a tag to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo + Upscribe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.