How to connect Marketo + Revv
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and Revv automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is processed.Trigger
- Donation FailedTriggers when a donation failed, or was blocked.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created when a petition is signed.Trigger
Triggers when a membership is upgraded or created.
Triggers when a new order is processed.
Triggers when a new donor profile is added to your organization.
Triggers when a new subscription is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and Revv.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.