How to connect MailMojo + Checkin.no
Zapier lets you send info between MailMojo and Checkin.no automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Create or Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates one if it already exists.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created. Note: the visibility on checkin must be set to searchable. Events that are not searchable will not trigger.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is created on an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate MailMojo and Checkin.no.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.