How to connect Mailjet + ViralSweep
Zapier lets you send info between Mailjet and ViralSweep automatically—no code required.
- New Email EventTriggers when an event occurs with a Mailjet contact (supported events: email sent, opened, clicked, bounced, spam, blocked).Trigger
- New Parse API Inbound EmailTriggers when a new email is sent to yourTrigger
- New SubscribeTriggers when a contact subscribes in a Mailjet contact list.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a user unsubscribes from a certain contacts list.Trigger
- Send HTML EmailSend an email through your Mailjet account with HTML content.Action
- Send Plain Text EmailSend an email through your Mailjet account with plain text content.Action
- Send an Email Campaign to a ListSend an email campaign through your Mailjet account to a full contact list.Action
- Send Email Using a Mailjet TemplateSend an email through your Mailjet account using saved Mailjet email template. It can be customized with Contact Properties and Variables.Action
Send an SMS to a number.
Adds a new Contact to your MailJet account and subscribes it to a specific Contact List.
Unsubscribes a Contact from a specific Contact List in your MailJet account.
Update in real time the Contact Properties of a Contact in your Mailjet account. Useful with
Triggers when an entry is received on your ViralSweep promotion.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailjet and ViralSweep.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.