How to connect MailerSend + Wisepops
Zapier lets you send info between MailerSend and Wisepops automatically—no code required.
- Email Is Clicked ThroughTriggers when the recipient clicks on a link.Trigger
- Email Is DeliveredTriggers when an email is delivered.Trigger
- Email Is Hard BouncedTriggers when an email is hard bounced.Trigger
- Email Is OpenedTriggers when an email is opened.Trigger
- Email Is SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- Email Is Soft BouncedTriggers when an email is soft bounced.Trigger
- Email Is Reported as SpamTriggers when an email is reported as spam.Trigger
- Recipient Has UnsubscribedTriggers when a recipient unsubscribes from your mailing activity.Trigger
Send an email via your MailerSend account.
Send an email based on a template via your MailerSend account.
Triggers when a new sign-up is collected.
Triggers when a new phone is collected.
Triggers when a new survey is collected.
- Step 1: Authenticate MailerSend and Wisepops.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.