How to connect Magento 2.X + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Magento 2.X and Mailchimp automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Magento 2.X and Mailchimp workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new product is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new order is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Invoice
Triggers when a new sales order invoice is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Would you like to include it in main menu?
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Credit Memo
Triggers when a new sales order creditmemo is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Shipment
Triggers when a new sales order is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Magento 2.X and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.