How to connect LumApps + ServiceNow
Zapier lets you send info between LumApps and ServiceNow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Community PostTriggers on a new community post.Trigger
- New Published ContentTriggers on a new published content.Trigger
- Create Community PostCreates a post in a specified community.Action
- Create NotificationCreates a notification for specified users. Available with an admin account only.Action
- Find a CommunityFinds a community by title.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates an existing record in a table.Action
Finds a record in a table.
this is the description.
- Step 1: Authenticate LumApps and ServiceNow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.