How to connect Letterdrop + Payhere
Zapier lets you send info between Letterdrop and Payhere automatically—no code required.
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- Referral Tier AchievedTriggers when a subscriber makes enough referrals to unlock a new level in your referral tiers.Trigger
- Subscriber AddedTriggers when a new email was added to your subscriber list.Trigger
- Subscriber RemovedTriggers when an email was removed from your subscriber list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd an email to your subscriber list.Action
- Draft PostDraft a post in your publication.Action
- Remove SubscriberRemove an email from your subscriber list.Action
- Payment ReceivedTriggers when a payment is received.Trigger
Triggers when a user has cancelled their subscription, or Stripe has marked it as cancelled due to payment failures.
Create a new payment plan
- Step 1: Authenticate Letterdrop and Payhere.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.