How to connect Letterdrop + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Letterdrop and Netlify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- Referral Tier AchievedTriggers when a subscriber makes enough referrals to unlock a new level in your referral tiers.Trigger
- Subscriber AddedTriggers when a new email was added to your subscriber list.Trigger
- Subscriber RemovedTriggers when an email was removed from your subscriber list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd an email to your subscriber list.Action
- Draft PostDraft a post in your publication.Action
- Remove SubscriberRemove an email from your subscriber list.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Letterdrop and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.