How to connect Lennd + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Lennd and Pardot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CheckinTriggers when a new checkin is created.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission is done.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is made.Trigger
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
Updates an existing prospect.
Finds an existing prospect by email address.
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate Lennd + Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.