lemlist Help & Support
What lemlist Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Unsubscribed Recipient - Triggers when a recipient be unsubscribes from an email subscription list.
- New Email Activity - Triggers when an email has been sent, replied to, bounced, or unsubscribed from.
- Search Lead - Search a lead.
- Stop Emailing a Buddy-To-Be in a Campaign - Stop emailing a buddy-to-be in a campaign without removing their contact information from that campaign.
- Remove Buddies-To-Be From Unsubscribe - Remove a buddy-to-be from unsubscribe.
- Add Buddy-To-Be to Campaign - Add a buddy-to-be to a campaign.
- Remove Buddy-To-Be From Campaign - Remove a buddy-to-be from a campaign.
- Add Recipient to Unsubscribe List - Add a recipient to the unsubscribe list.
How to Get Started with lemlist on Zapier
When you start creating a lemlist Zap, you will be asked to connect your lemlist account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your lemlist username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your lemlist account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with lemlist
Common Problems with lemlist on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message