LeagueApps Help & Support
What LeagueApps Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Site Announcement - Triggers when a new announcement has been posted to everyone on your site.
- Updated Member Email - Triggers when a member's email address is updated.
- New Team - Triggers when a new team is added to a program.
- New Member - Triggers when a new member is created.
- New Program - Triggers when a new program is created.
- New Registration - Triggers when a new program registration occurs.
- New Completed Team - Triggers when a team is set to "Completed".
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with LeagueApps on Zapier
When you start creating a LeagueApps Zap, you will be asked to connect your LeagueApps account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your LeagueApps API key.
To locate your API Key in your LeagueApps account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your LeagueApps account
- Click "Connect" from the Side Menu
- Choose "API"
- Click "Generate API Key"
- Copy the generated API Key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your LeagueApps account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with LeagueApps
Common Problems with LeagueApps on Zapier
I Have Multiple Leagueapps Sites#
For LeagueApps accounts with multiple sites, an API Key is needed for each site, and each site has a unique Site ID.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message