How to connect Landbot + Formstack Documents
Zapier lets you send info between Landbot and Formstack Documents automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Zapier Block ActivatedTriggers when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" Block within a Landbot.Trigger
- New Merged DocumentTriggers when a merged/populated document is created.Trigger
- Combine FilesCombine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.Action
- Convert File to PDFConverts a given file to a PDF.Action
- Create Data Route MergeSend data to your Data Route URL.Action
- Create Document MergeSend data to your Merge URL.Action
- Extract Field Values From PDFExtracts the field values from the given PDF file.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Landbot and Formstack Documents.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.