How to connect Landbot + Formstack Documents
Zapier lets you send info between Landbot and Formstack Documents automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Merged Document
Triggers when a merged/populated document is created.
automatically do this!
Combine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.
- Zapier Block ActivatedTriggers when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" Block within a Landbot.TriggerInstant
- New Merged DocumentTriggers when a merged/populated document is created.TriggerInstant
- Combine FilesCombine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.ActionScheduled
- Convert File to PDFConverts a given file to a PDF.ActionScheduled
- Create Data Route MergeSend data to your Data Route URL.ActionScheduled
- Create Document MergeSend data to your Merge URL.ActionScheduled
- Extract Field Values From PDFExtracts the field values from the given PDF file.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Landbot + Formstack Documents.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.