How to connect kvCORE + VerticalResponse
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE and VerticalResponse automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdd a contact to an existing list.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in VerticalResponse.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE and VerticalResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
VerticalResponse helps you connect with your customers and grow your business through email and social media marketing. With our drag and drop email creator, integrations with Facebook and Twitter, and free templates optimized for mobile phones, you can do all your marketing from one account!