How to connect KonnektiveCRM + PhoneBurner
Zapier lets you send info between KonnektiveCRM and PhoneBurner automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
- Create a Complete OrderCreates a complete order for a customer.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update Contact (Contact ID)This Action will update a specific contact within PhoneBurner based on the unique PhoneBurner contact/record ID. In order to use this Action, you must have the PhoneBurner contact ID. This will update the specific contact within your personal account or if you are the PhoneBurner admin it will update the contact if it is in your account or any one of your users accountsAction
- Step 1: Authenticate KonnektiveCRM and PhoneBurner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.