How to connect KonnektiveCRM + MemberSpace
Zapier lets you send info between KonnektiveCRM and MemberSpace automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
- Create a Complete OrderCreates a complete order for a customer.Action
- Canceled MembershipTriggers when a member has canceled their paid subscription, is removed from a one time charge plan, is removed from a free plan, or their membership has expired.Trigger
- New MembershipTriggers when a member is added to a plan.Trigger
Triggers when a member has updated their profile.
- Step 1: Authenticate KonnektiveCRM and MemberSpace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.