How to connect KonnektiveCRM + IPQualityScore
Zapier lets you send info between KonnektiveCRM and IPQualityScore automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
- Create a Complete OrderCreates a complete order for a customer.Action
- Email VerificationVerify the deliverability of an email address and score its reputation. Detect disposable and abusive email addresses along with spam traps and complainers.Action
- Phone Number ValidationVerify phone numbers worldwide and retrieve carrier details, line type, VOIP status, geographic data, risk scores, and much more.Action
Lookup IP address details and IP reputation to determine geo location and risk analysis, including an overall Fraud Score, recent abusive activity and status as a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection.
Score an order, transaction, or user to identify fraudulent orders, stolen credit cards, and high risk user behavior. Screen payment or user data for suspicious behavior in real-time.
- Step 1: Authenticate KonnektiveCRM and IPQualityScore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.