How to connect KonnektiveCRM + CallHub
Zapier lets you send info between KonnektiveCRM and CallHub automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
- Create a Complete OrderCreates a complete order for a customer.Action
- New Agent ActivatedTriggers when an agent activates his account to make calls for call center campaigns in your CallHub account.Trigger
- New Press-1 LeadTriggers when the transfer digit is pressed for any voice broadcast campaign in your CallHub account.Trigger
Triggers when a new note is added by an agent for any call center campaign in your CallHub account.
Triggers when you receive a text message for any SMS campaign in your CallHub account.
Triggers when a new voice mail is received for any phone number in your CallHub account.
Creates a new agent for call center campaigns.
Creates a new contact in CallHub.
- Step 1: Authenticate KonnektiveCRM and CallHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.