Kintone + Microsoft Teams Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Kintone and Microsoft Teams.
It's easy to connect Kintone + Microsoft Teams and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new record is created.
Triggers when a new message is received in a specific chat.
Triggers when a new message is posted within a channel.
Sends a new message within a channel.
Creates a new record.
Triggers when a new channel is created within a team.
Triggers when a new chat is created.
Creates a new channel within a team.
Adds a new comment into 1 record of an app.
Updates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kintone + Microsoft Teams.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.