How to connect Kentico Xperience + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Kentico Xperience and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Catch Xperience Webhook
Triggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.
automatically do this!
Creates a new branch.
- Catch Xperience WebhookTriggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.TriggerInstant
- Create New ObjectCreates a new object in XperienceActionScheduled
- Create New PageCreates a new page in XperienceActionScheduled
- Update ObjectUpdates an object in XperienceActionScheduled
- Update PageUpdates an existing page in XperienceActionScheduled
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.ActionScheduled
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Kentico Xperience + Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.