How to connect Kendo Email + Kulea
Zapier lets you send info between Kendo Email and Kulea automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead Was ExportedTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New or Updated CRM DataTriggers when new contact data is created or updated in one of the Data fields of Kulea. The Data fields are typically all the fields you add to your CRM.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when any contact opens a new email. Note that this could trigger a lot of zap tasks if you have a successful large email campaign.Trigger
- New File DownloadedTriggers whenever a file is downloaded by a contact.Trigger
- Lead Score UpdatedTriggers when any contact's lead score is updated. Note that this could incur quite a lot of zap tasks depending on your lead score strategy.Trigger
- Create New ContactCreate Kulea Contact.Action
- Find ContactFind Kulea Contact.Action
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Kendo Email and Kulea.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.