How to connect JustCall + ActiveCampaign
Zapier lets you send info between JustCall and ActiveCampaign automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate JustCall and ActiveCampaign workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers for a new incoming callTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new appointment is scheduled via JustCall Appointment Scheduler (Public Calendar)Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new contact is added to your JustCall address book.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers whenever there is a new voicemailTry ItTriggerInstant
Trigger when an incoming call is missedTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a call ends and gets logged in your JustCall call logs. (For voicemails use New Voicemail trigger)Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new text is sent from (or received on) your JustCall numbersTry ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add/update notes and disposition codes for a particular callTry ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate JustCall and ActiveCampaign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.