How to connect Joonto + Schedule by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Joonto and Schedule by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Voice CallTriggers when a new phone call is made or received from Joonto Account.Trigger
- New SMS ActivityTriggers when a new SMS Text message is sent or received in Joonto.Trigger
- Create UserCreate a new UserAction
- Send SMS MessageSends a SMS Message to a specific number from a number on Users AccountAction
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Joonto and Schedule by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.