How to connect Jira Service Management + Range
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Service Management and Range automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RequestTriggers when a request is created.Trigger
- Updated RequestTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a new request.Action
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
- New Meeting ActionTriggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.Trigger
- Joined TeamTriggers when a user's teams change.Trigger
Adds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.
Requests information about the owner of the API key.
Looks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Service Management and Range.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.