How to connect Jenkins + Process Street
Zapier lets you send info between Jenkins and Process Street automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Job Status NotificationCatches job status notifications sent via the Notficiation PluginTrigger
- New AttachmentTriggers when someone attaches a file to a workflow run.Trigger
- New Workflow RunTriggers when a workflow is run.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when someone posts a comment on a workflow run.Trigger
- New Task CheckedTriggers when a task is checked off in a workflow.Trigger
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow.Action
- Update Workflow RunUpdate an existing workflow run.Action
- Find Workflow RunSearch for a workflow run by assignee, due date, etc…Action
- Process Street
Runs a workflow if it was not found by search.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jenkins and Process Street.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.