InTouch Tool + Woodpecker.co Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between InTouch Tool and Woodpecker.co.
It's easy to connect InTouch Tool + Woodpecker.co and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.
Triggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.
Triggers when a prospect status is changed to BLACKLISTED manually or when prospect unsubscribes from Woodpecker.
Triggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.
Triggers when a prospect’s email address bounces your message and the prospect status gets changed to BOUNCED in Woodpecker.
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool + Woodpecker.co.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.